Judge Chatfield (our namesake) would have decreed “case closed” on these trip ideas…
Bands and Boutiques
Check out awesome live music at the Chatfield Center for the Arts, a small but mighty performance stage drawing nationally-touring musicians for a truly up-close and personal viewing experience. Book a night in one of our conveniently located airbnb’s because you’ll need a place to put all the treasures you’ll find at our local shops and boutiques.
- Bick N Berry Boutique
- Big Girl Stickers and Stems
- Country Roads Crafts and Gifts
- Threads Custom Apparel and Homegoods
- Just Sew Vintage Finds
52 Brew Cruise
Get the greenlight in Chatfield in search of local suds and spirits all along scenic Highway 52…
- Chatfield: PawPrint Brewery
- Fountain: Karst Brewing
- Detour to Lanesboro: Sylvan Brewing
- Preston: Trout City Brewing
- Harmony: Harmony Spirits
- Detour to Spring Grove: Take Hwy 44 to Rockfilter Distillery. Pick yourself up a bottle of Spring Grove Soda while your at it, crafted since 1895.
It’s almost impossible to fit in all the outdoorsy things there is to do here in just one weekend…but you can try. Here are a few to get you started…
- Hit the 19 miles of rocky and rolling ATV trails. Website
- Throw a line in Mill Creek, four miles of eased stream featuring four restoration projects and an unrestored segment. MN Trout Unlimited Website | Map
- Hike the Lost Creek Trail. Website | Map
- Make it an overnight by staying at the Heritage Hideaway, a rustically, relaxing, rural retreat.
Very beautiful trail with lots of rolling hills and gorgeous pasture. Plenty of trail in the woods too, and it’s very well maintained throughout. Will definitely go again!
CHATFIELD ATV TRAIL
Kristie, Google 5-Star Review