September 18 | 10a-2p
Vendors, Food Samples & Music | City Park10a-2p
Kappers Dairy | Cheese Curds + Milk
R4 Meats | Beef Sticks
Jill E Cake | Cookie Pops
Civil Sass Beef Wagu Links
Hong Kong Restrouant | Rice Cups
Forever Green | Kernza Cookies
Chatfield Growers Market | Breads, Veggies, Honey and other good goods.
Red Aspen Nails
Lauries Back Porch
10-11:30) Going Up w/Megan Klevan + Emily Whitcomb
11:45-12:45) Loose Change w/Katelyn Dornack + Joe Liew
1-2) Harmony Valley Boys
Local Shops + MarketsAdourn | New fall inventory and seasonal scent launch
Bick N Berry Boutique: Check out the NEW fall inventory and enter to win the latest giveaway package.
Big Girl Stickers and Stems | 50% off clearance items.
Threads Custom Appare l | 15% off Special-Tee’s
Berry & Bloom Farm | $15 Fall UPick Bouquets | 6945 150th Ave SE
Randy’s Pumpkin Wagon + Mums | US 52 North
Citywide Garage Salesingsley, Wit Boyz, Main Street
– Furniture, Baby Items, Lots of miscellaneous
Multifamily, Next to Steve’s Auto, 105 Highway 30
– Cloths, Home décor, Seasonal décor, exercise equipment, Sporting Goods, Small Appliance, 31 and Stampin’ Up Items
Karver, 903 Winona Street SE
– Antique, Estate and Garage Sale: Quilts, Furniture, Household items, No Clothes.
Mandt 818 Grand Street SE
– Multifamily downsizing. Furniture, antiques, camping, books!, crafting supplies, puzzles, frames, Priced to sell.
Steenblock: 706 Cliff Street NE
– Multi-family sale: Infant girl clothes, dining table, chairs, trunk, Tupperware, home décor, tools and more.
Rogers, 620 Burr Oak Ave
– Vintage Glassware, Collectibles, Comics, Outdoor tables and umbrellas, deck box, lamps, trunks, home décor.
Fall Selfie SpotCity Park
Funk Trucking Transportation MemorialCity Park
Check out the YouTube video featuring Bill Funk and the memorial > Watch Video
NEW Bailey Loop Self-Guided Tour | Lost Creek Hiking TrailEnjoy the beautiful new loop addition. Signs were created by the landowner Bill Bailey and highlights include information on sustainable forestry practices. Start at the Ninebark Trailhead and walk the full Bailey loop and back to Ninebark for a 4 mile hike. View Maps >
History Museum Open10-2 | Public Library Lower Level
Pawprint Brewery PuptoberfestNoon – 10p | Fall Beer Release, Live Music, Megawatt Video Games Truck
Doug Snyder Comedy5:30 | Berry and Bloom Farm
BYOLawn Chair | Free will donations to Operation Christmas Child
Bruce Springsteen Tribute Concert7:30pm | Chatfield Center for the Arts | Tickets and Details >
Also head on down the “trail” to our Root River Trail Towns weekend partners, Fountain, Preston and Harmony for more fun.
Click on the logo to visit view the activities in the other communities.